Sunday, April 16, 2006

On with the story......and random

Ahh.....the story of how much a paradox I am in the Air Force. For those who regularly read my blog, you know that I am an oddity in the Air Force. My training, all of that. Well, you'll recall the post about my conversation with Kermit, regarding Caddillac, right? Oh, it gets better......

Cadillac tells Ziggy that I need to drop him an email and let him know my plans, if I am staying in, or getting out. Also, he wants to know what it would take to keep me in the Air Force. HA! Yea.....so I send it all to him, all the details for getting out and for what would keep me in. I didn't ask for money(the paycheck is enough for me), but I asked for what I wanted. He sends me this email back saying that I am asking a ton, and that he would have fought for me to stay in if I wanted to stay in. Why? Because he says that I am a good person. Yeeaaa.......am I the least bit stressed about this? Nope. But, according to Ziggy and Cadillac, people here at Langley have been aggravating him about what I'm going to do. Which seems odd.....no one here uses the chain of command in the first place, and whenever they try, it's always wrong. Cadillac isn't my supervisor any more, and on top of that, he's deployed, so why ask him questions, when I am there in the shop and you can get answers straight from me, without all the run-around.

So, just to keep Auschwitz in the loop, I call up the shop and ask Der Fuhrer about all this, as Kermit is at a class. Yea, they know nothing of what Cadillac is referencing......big suprise there. I have no clue what Cadillac thinks he is trying to accomplish, but it seems to be a one-man mission....

Ziggy will be home the weekend that I am going to be in Charlotte for my neice's wedding. I can't wait!!!!!! He's started counting the days down......

I was thinking today, of how Ziggy and I got together, and it is rather surprising that we are together and have stayed together for as long as we have. We were raised very differently, and have had very different experiences in life, so it's amazing that we are together......

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

Weird!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors