Wednesday, April 26, 2006

More of the 100 things about me

63. I don't like to be given roses as a gift.......but I enjoy growing them.

64. I have a phobia about having IV's placed in my hands, that if I have them, I won't be able to use my hands anymore.

65. I'm one of those people who likes their routines, and doesn't like sudden changes in them.

66. I like to have a plan as to what's going on.

67. I believe that it's true that you can always tell how a man will treat a spouse or significant other by the way he treats his Mama.

68. In the 10 years I've been a Mom, I've made KoolAid only once........and that was today.

69. I spoil those I love.....my husband, my kids(in moderation), my close friends, etc.

70. I believe every woman should own and drive a pickup truck atleast once in her life.

71. I like the color pink, but I don't wear much of it.

72. LASIK eye surgery was the best money I have ever spent on myself.

73. I don't wear red because of my Daddy. Daddy believed that only whores wore red(Daddy's very traditional and old school), so it's rare that I do it.

74. I like everyone until I am given a reason not to. And then I tolerate them, but any respect I may have had is shot.

75. I have a habit of being bluntly honest, to the point of pain.

76. If given a choice between wearing desert uniforms(DCU's) and Battle Dress(BDU's), I'll take DCU's any day of the week.

77. Although I love to make desserts(especially when pregnant), I don't eat them much.

78. I believe that Bambi is a cartoon character, and venison is my dinner.

79. Above all, I want my kids to never have to question whether or not I loved them.

80. I think professional athletes get paid WAYYYY too much, along with folks in the entertainment industry.

81. I love email......but I'd rather correspond by snail mail.....

82. I don't mind doing laundry, I just really hate folding and putting it away.

83. I learned most of what I know about money from my Daddy and my oldest brother.

84. I believe that we ought to be able to 'opt out' of the social security taxes and that bit....it doesn't pay much anyways......

85. I believe that people have taken perception as fact too much......

86. I like small towns much better than big cities.

87. I believe in ghosts. I've seen a few.

88. One of my favorite topics in history is Egyptology.

89. I think our government needs to take a look at the history of the Roman Empire.......and take notes.

90. I believe that there's a major overhaul due for the auto industry in the US.

91. I enjoy a good 2 mile run. More miles if I'm stressed out.

92. According to my grandmother, my family can be traced back to Pocahontas. Neat, if it's true.

93. I believe abortion is a personal issue, not one that should be decided by the government.

94. I don't think it matters if a prisoner feels pain when being put to death. They're going to die anyways, and it's likely to be an easier death than whatever crime they committed to land themselves in the execution position anyways.

95. I think criminals should lose most of their rights when put in jail. They violated the law, they lose rights and social status.

96. I collect sayings. You know, the ones that people put at the end of their signature block on email and such......I love them. Weird thing to collect, I know, but I like it.

97. I am proud to have served in Iraq.

98. I think President Bush has a good head on his shoulders. I think his actions and policies have more to do with the long term effects of things rather than the quick-fix right now......

99. I'm a registered Independent voter.

100. I vote, therefore I believe I have more right to bitch about the way things run in the government than those who don't vote.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors