Monday, April 10, 2006

Random thoughts

If people want to see how truly mortal they truly are, going to war is not necessary........just have children.....and then wait until that first child hits about 10 and starts doing the math as to how old you(the parent) will be when each of his or her's siblings are certain ages........then it hits you........I am terribly, terribly mortal. As Scout was SO good(note sarcasm) to remind me today.

I got to see MiniMachine on ultrasound today. No word on whether this one is a girl or a boy, but all looked well, as much as can be seen in this stage. Apparently I am a week farther along than I thought I was, which is fine by me. Scout got to see, too, he was tickled about that. Ziggy called and was excited to hear that we saw the baby on ultrasound, though he didn't get to. But I mailed him the pictures that they took, so maybe that will help a bit. He'll be home for the big ultrasound, though, and that's all the better. And even better news.......NOT HAVING TWINS!!!!!! This is definitely a single pregnancy, my doc was very thorough in checking....

My paper for my class that is due on Thursday night, is as done as it's going to get. I have 7 pages, and that was stretching it....Here's hoping that it's alright with my professor.

I had more to add, but have forgotten it........will update as it comes to me....

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

I'm surprised you didn't post the ultrasound pic! Anyway, congrats on mini not being a twin!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors