Friday, April 21, 2006

100 things about me.....

This idea came from my friend Josh:

1. I was named after Christianity and the Virgin Mary - Christina Marie.

2. I was adopted when I was 4.

3. I'd rather not know my birth mother.

4. I love riding roller coasters, even though I get motion sickness.

5. I enjoy politics.

6. I can be very critical of both myself and others.

7. I love being a Mommy and a wife.

8. I'd rather read a good book than watch TV.

9. I love to cook, but hate cleaning up.

10. I wasn't a very good wife to my first husband.

11. I was very sheltered growing up.

12. I am looking forward to turning 30.

13. Ideally, I'd rather stay home with my kids than work.

14. I am more patient than I used to be, but that's not saying much.

15. I have a bad temper.

16. I just love my husband to death.

17. I love to travel and see new places.

18. My husband has had a calming effect on me.

19. I have very few real friends.

20. I am not someone who keeps up with the people I grew up with.

21. I want my oldest child to become so much more than his father did.

22. I don't mind moving around every few years.

23. I care less about what others think of me than I did 5 or 6 years ago. I think it's a good thing, too.

24. I have achieved most of my goals from high school, and a few others since then.

25. I believe that you can change your situation for either good or bad.

26. I would go back to Iraq, as long as I'm not on convoy duty.

27. I always wanted to be a writer.

28. In some ways, I grew up fast, and in some ways, it took longer.

29. I have always envied those who could be mean and rude with no remorse, as I felt over sensitive.

30. If I have my choice of pets, I choose dogs first.

31. I have always felt that I am constantly behind everyone else, and always playing catch-up.

32. I think that our culture has 'advanced' beyond reasonable bounds in lots of instances.

33. I think our political system could use refreshing and revising.

34. I love to quilt and sew.

35. I want to learn to play the piano.

36. I don't mind spending all my time with my husband.

37. I think I have a solid marriage with my husband.

38. I was raised to be deeply religious, though I think man's interpretation of religion has warped it.

39. I get really annoyed when people use their race, ethnic background, sexual orientation as a reason that they can't function normally in society.

40. My husband has taught me to loosen up and not be so sensitive. I think it's a good thing.

41. I would love to have a maid or atleast someone to vacuum and fold laundry for me...it would help me out so much.

42. Since I had LASIK, I am more inclined to wear makeup and neat looking sunglasses.

43. Ziggy has made me more girly....this is good, I think...

44. I have always felt that since I had my first child so young, that raising him was more of a duty to me, and that I missed alot of neat things with him because of it.

45. I will be a nurse when I grow up......ok, I'll be a nurse, but I dont' think I'll ever completely grow up.

46. I want to take dancing lessons with Ziggy.

47. I cannot wait until my contract with the Air Force is completed.

48. I have 6 tattoos, and plan to get one or two more...

49. I couldn't work at Barnes & Noble.......you'd have to pay me in books.

50. I want to travel Europe.

51. My oldest brother and I have always been close, whereas my older brother and I kind of just tolerate each other.

52. I am not a very strong swimmer, though I enjoy going to the beach or a pool.

53. Although my passion is to work in the medical field, I don't believe in taking pills for everything when herbal remedies could work just as well or better.

54. I have only one friend who is dear enough to me that if he were to call right now and say he needed my help for something, I'd do everything I could to be on the next plane out to where he lives.

55. My actual job in the Air Force is kind of interesting to me, but I am not mechanically gifted....

56. I am not that big of a fan of tiny babies.......I like them when they are learning to eat baby food, and on up til they are about in kindergarten.

57. I don't have the patience to be a teacher...

58. I think Ziggy had a better childhood than I did, even though his parents seperated when he was 10.

59. I'd rather go visit my in-laws than my family.

60. I have always been close to my Grandmother. She doesn't judge me, and I love that about her.

61. One day I will return to Alaska and never leave again.

62. I don't regret joining the military....I met myself because of it.

Alright, guys, that's all I can think of right now......I'll continue when I've thought up more things......

1 comment:

Machine said...

I can think of 1 thing about me that describes those 100 things people try to fill out:

1. Spiteful

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors