Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Truer words haven't been spoken

"Cynthia McKinney is a racist," Rep. Tom DeLay, R-Texas, said on Fox News Channel, a day after abandoning his reelection bid under a cloud of ethics charges. "She has a long history of racism. Everything is racism with her. This is incredible arrogance that sometimes hits these members of Congress, but especially Cynthia McKinney."

I lived in Georgia at the time this woman was elected to office, and she has drawn attention to herself ever since. And I can't say that it's in a good way. If I recall right, there was a fuss made over the initial election that she won her seat in, as to the voting district boundaries and who was really supposed to vote in that particular district. Her victory hinged on it, if I remember right. This woman has been nothing but drama since day 1. I read that her own party wasn't even supporting her in this. That's very telling, as the Democrats are usually very supportive of their own, whether they are right or wrong. I think her days are numbered.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors