Monday, October 16, 2006

On a rant....pardon if it's nonsensible...

I don't know how some people in this world can shut off the ability to express anything to anyone else. Just push it all the way down and not care about what's going on, never tell anyone about it cause God forbid you might seem human. And certainly don't tell those closest to you what you think/feel, because it might actually involve them and be important to them that you said something. You'd rather lose out on that relationship than show true feeling. The day will come, mark my words, when that is the unravelling point of your relationship with me. I figured you'd get over that, apparently I was wrong. This is what will tear us apart, it's a matter of time.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors