Saturday, October 14, 2006

Details, details

First off, Ziggy and I ate at Ruth's Chris steakhouse....good food...it was nice to get out without the kids.....

Last night Ziggy and I went to see Toby Keith in concert. Pretty good show, I enjoyed it. That was the first time Ziggy and I have been to a concert together. Aerosmith will be here next weekend, but I'm not going. That's my favorite band, but the prices of the tickets are a bit steep.

Well, I have been back to work for 4 days now. Lots has stayed the same, with minor changes. My boss is talking about whipping out some miracle to keep me in the Air Force, though I don't know what he's got in mind yet. We have an exercise next week (groan), so things are going to be a bit hectic. And of course, all plans for this exercise have to change back and forth atleast 3 times before the thing kicks off. That's a headache in and of itself.

School, I wish was going better. My Chemistry class is going better than I expected. Anatomy seems to be giving me a headache. I study for things, go in to take a test or quiz, and then can't seem to make better than a 60%. My study-mates have decided that I am just a poor test taker, and I can't really argue with that. Our tests and quizzes are timed, 1 minute per station, and I have never done well under those circumstances.

Speaking of school, Scout is failing his English class. His teacher says that he blatantly refuses to complete and hand in homework and classwork. He tried telling me that it was just a one-time thing that the teacher is basing it off of, but I am not buying that story. I even explained it to him, but I don't think I made a dent.

Alright, I think that's about it for right now.....

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors