Tuesday, May 23, 2006

School and new baby

Oh good grief, what did I get myself into with school this semester?? I went to my Lab class for Anatomy and I think I asked WAYYY too much of myself this semester. Maybe 2 classes was a bit much. Especially since there's a lab with both classes. I am going to have to study extremely much in order to do well, I know. Lots of memorization......I used to be pretty good at that, but that was long before I had kids, work and a household to take care of. Yea, so you could say that my life has gotten a bit full.....this is going to be a tough semester.

And Ziggy and I found out yesterday that the next baby is a girl!!!

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

You focused on the wrong thing! You need to focus on teh little pink thing, not class!!!! Yeah!!! Congrats

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors