Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Congrats CrazyGirl!!!

CrazyGirl has become engaged to TheBoy!!!! I just love weddings, or non-weddings in her case.......

Now I must share how Ziggy asked me to marry him......since CrazyGirl was telling how TheBoy asked her over the phone, here's how Ziggy asked me.........

I was over at Ziggy's house on night, and bad memory that I have, I don't recall the date. Anyways, we'd taken a shower, and had gotten out, and I was standing at the sink wearing a lovely dark green towel(very fashionable, huh?) and wet hair, and Ziggy had walked out of the bathroom for something. Anywhoo.....he walks back into the bathroom, and lays this fabulous kiss on me. Ziggy's a great kisser...digressing, ok.......Mid-kiss, he says, "Marry me." I was a bit surprised, but not totally, but of course, said yes...........

CrazyGirl, atleast you got the whole question..........lol

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors