Thursday, May 25, 2006

Men and age........

LOL......one of the men I was deployed with was in my office today, and we were chatting about his haircut(this is a semi-joke between us, since he keeps his head shaved completely bald). I had mentioned that I could see his haircolor, and he remarked that it was only brown from a distance, and upon closer inspection, the numerous gray hairs he had would be seen easily. That got us talking about men, women's preferences, and age. This man is 37 years old, rather fit(he works out religiously) and not hard on the eyes. He made the comment that girls don't like men with gray.....we got to talking about it, and I voiced my own opinions(I'd rather havea man than a boy)....


I just thought it was amusing that he was so concerned on this topic.......

2 comments:

Eunuch said...

Just remember, women don't have a monopoly on being vain about appearances. :-)

Eunuch said...

"Gray hair is God's graffiti."
---- Bill Cosby

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Blog Archive

Contributors