Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Get this shit

I'm at work today, and one of the civilians that's a mechanic, pulls me over to the side, and tells me that he overheard my civilian boss and HIS civilian boss(TheTroll) talking about writing me up for emailing too much....I'm thinking WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

So I email my paperwork supervisor, Cadillac and tell him the whole thing. His answer???? Get ready for it.....'Think positive'. I can't pretend that I found that the least bit helpful. But what did I expect, I mean, REALLY..........

3 comments:

Machine said...

Eh. You've got one foot out the door already - just take the paperwork and wipe your ass with it. I did that with a bullshit LOR I got one time. Made me feel better too.

AFeskimo said...

You know Machine, while I would normally find your type of humor amusing, this is the same kind of divelling bullshit that Ziggy and everyone else has been feeding me. This does nothing to relieve the stress I currently feel. Only frustrates me more....

Machine said...

Well unfortunately the ass-hats and nut-sacks you work with won't ever change, so your only option is to roll with the punches until you're out for good.

Unless you wanna do your homework, get your ducks in a row, and file an IG complaint! Consider it a "parting gift" to them....but like I said, make sure your shit is spotless first - otherwise it can come back on you too.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors