Friday, April 22, 2005

Big update

I started writing this update last night in class, and never posted it. She here it is......a little late, but hey, it's here.....

I am writing this update to my blogas I sit in an extremely dry class at Tidewater Community College.

My day at work was awful. Actually, my whole week totally sucked. It was pisson and bitch at AFeskimo week at Langley's Vehicle Maintenance shop. It was like I couldn't do anything right for Cadillac. I actually ended up in tears today from Kermit bitching at me. I am just glad that I don't have to work tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, my LASIK eye surgery is in the morning and I'm nfot ashamed to say that I am nervous about this.

On the home front, I got my car back, finally, from the body shop. I got lucky with the idiot that rearended us. His insurance company paid for everything, even my deductible. The funny thing is that MY insurance company couldn't even track him down unless they sent out threatening letters to him. Then, the only way they found him was that he'd filed a claim on his truck. Irony, let me tell you.

We have been so busy these past few weeks, it's insane. I have missed snuggling with Ziggy. Speaking of Ziggy, OMG, the visit with my father-in-law. His girlfriend is going through chemo, 'preventive', as she says, as her cancer is very very small. She griped over EVERYTHING!!! And her 16 year old daughter played up the spoiled brat routine to the hilt. This girl ran her mother down for anything and everything she wanted. And the mother gave in, no matter wht. My father in law didb't help it any, letting the girl have whatever she wanted. Yea, so I had these people in my house, while I'm on 12 hour shifts, and they are wanting me to stay up and hang out with them, and be able to get plenty of sleep before I have to get up and do it all over again the next day. I was very unpleasant, and poor Ziggy caught the brunt of it. But he handled it all pretty well, he's such a goof man.

The war phase of the exercise I was working in was WAY too easy. After 12 hours of not doing much, I was ready to be active on a shift. well, as it turned out, I did even less. Every attack I responded to got cancelled, so I was far more unproductive.

I got drunk dialed by CrazyGirl's ex, TheBoy. It was hilarious. He wanted me to drive up to D.C. and have sex with him. I laughed until I cried. He even pulled out the ever pathetic, 'Don't you know who I am?!' as a last ditch to get me to come up there. I cracked up. TheBoy is special in his own little world, and that's about it......I called CrazyGirl and told her about it, and we laughed some more.....

I have had my LASIK surgery now, and my eyes are a bit blurred, but I can see. Not well enough to drive, mind you, but pretty well. Ziggy is going to take me to class tonight because of it. The whole process wasn't very long, and they gave me Valium since I was nervous, and that worked pretty well.

Anyways, sorry it's been a while since I properly updated, but now that I have, I feel better. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors