Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Oh Lord am I behind

Sorry for the massive lack of updates. I am working in a war game exercise, and have been on 12 hour shifts for the past week and a half. In short, it sucks. And now I am on the night shift, so things are even more out of whack. and I am massively tired.

The nice bit about working nights is that I can catch up on the movies I've been missing, and get a baby blanket crocheted for a friend.

I got paid $700 in settlement from the idiot that rearended me. And then I got a speeding ticket, not even 2 miles from home. I am going to fight this, as I don't know how the hell the cop could use the radar while she was driving. I think it's bullshit myself.

CrazyGirl and TheBoy have split up, and CrazyGirl is in grief mode. I feel for her, and I just hope that she can find someone worthy of her, and be unimaginably happy. She's a great gal, and deserves to be treated as such.

3 comments:

Crazy Girl City said...

Thanks! xo

Machine said...

There's always a black rusted van cruising her neighborhood, somewhere out there.....!

Unknown said...

grrrrr....people that rearend people piss me off. that happened to me right before i left misawa....ugh! what a pain!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors