Saturday, April 30, 2005

It's the freakin' weekend, Baby!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! I am just SO glad not to be wearing woodland Camo BDU's for 2 days. This week just seemed like no matter where I turned, somehow I was getting more pressure and stress than I can deal with.

I have my PT test run, yet again, on Tuesday. And to make matters even more interesting, I have been going to this mandatory class for the people who are having a hard time passing the test. Does anyone show up? Nope. So when little miss ditzy Pt monitor bitches over my score, I can throw that back at her. And she knows that there's been no one there to run the program, as I've emailed her on several different occassions about this. Yea, this ought to be fun.....

I hit my 4 year mark in the Air Force on Monday. 2 more to go. I have a final exam due on Tuesday, so I know what I'm doing with some of my spare time this weekend!!!

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors