Saturday, April 16, 2005

The weekend

I got Drunk Dialed by CrazyGirl's ex, TheBoy. It was absolutely hilarious. He wanted me to drive up to DC and have sex with him. I laughed and laughed over the idea. Then he brings up the all important kicker.....'Don't you know who I am?!?!" To which I replied that he was only special on his board, and I didn't care. It was hysterical. I laughed til I cried over this whole thing....and then I called CrazyGirl and told her about it, and we proceeded to laugh some more...it was the highlight of an EXTREMELY boring 12 hour shift at work.......

So I'm having my LASIK eye surgery this coming Friday. I have faced life behind glasses for as long as I can remember, so life without them seems a bit daunting. I was telling Ziggy about this yesterday, and he was thinking that I was having second thoughts, which totally to the contrary.

The weather is spectacular, though windy. Gotta love spring. My roses are doing smashingly well. I was planting one the other day, and I dug up a frog, and showed it to MiniZiggy, who was sitting in his bouncy chair in the yard while Mommy was planting flowers. What's the first thing my darling does? Tries to grab it. I wasn't sure how he would react to a frog, so I wouldn't let him have it. But I was pleased to see that he did get scared by it. The dog, Sagres(named for Portugese beer, of all things) scared MiniZiggy the other day, and he's been a bit nervous of the dog since.

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

Hahaha. Yeah special in his own world.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors