Sunday, September 03, 2006

1 week

Well, MiniMachine is 1 week old, and my 29th birthday has passed. I drove today, which was a first, so I don't have to be dependent on Ziggy for all transportation.

Juggling 3 kids isn't easy, and MiniZiggy is having a really hard time adjusting to having a little sister that takes attention away from him.

School has begun, and so has the battle to figure out when to do homework amidst kids. I'm thinking Tuesday will have to do, as Ziggy will be taking Scout and MiniZiggy to school/daycare, and I will be alone with MiniMachine. Ziggy lets me take naps, so I'm not totally wiped out, which is nice. MiniMachine sleeps for 4 hours at a time, so we're not up constantly like we were with MiniZiggy.

More updates later.....

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

Happy birthday girl!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors