Monday, September 11, 2006

Oh well....

As though the baby blues catching up to me isn't enough, I was checking the sites for the personnel of the Air Force, and I found out that my referral EPR that was in the works, finally passed everyone and became a matter of record. Ziggy thinks I should fight it, and quite honestly, I think I am all out of fight. After so long of fighting the system that is supposed to help, I think I give up. It seems rather obvious that from start to finish, the 'system' doesn't work or apply in regards to me. This whole experience has done absolutely nothing to raise any of my own self esteem(which has never been high), as the military would like folks to think it does. I suppose I should just face up to the fact that I'm not good for much of anything, nor at any particular job.

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

My OPR is now 5 months overdue...and I will be going to the IG if it's not done before I leave for Langley. I know that's not the same as with you...

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors