Friday, September 15, 2006

Bit of an update

Well, school is in full swing for the semester. Chemistry and I are still mortal enemies, as I hate math with a passion. But I must do well in order to pass the class. Anatomy is going alright, my first test is next week, and I am a bit nervous about it, truth be told, but I am sure that everything will go alright.

I had the weirdest dreams the past couple of nights. What's even more strange is that my exhusband, Psycho, was in them, though more so in the last one than the first. I have no idea why I'd dream about him, but he was there, rather prominently through the whole dream. Angry and jealous as ever, too.

MiniMachine has finally picked up a little weight on her, she weighs 5lbs and 12 ozs. She eats like a little porker, which is good. Her weigh was worrying me there for a few days. Now I just can't wait for her umbilical cord to fall off so she can have a big girl bath rather than all the wipe-downs with baby wipes.

On the whole professional scope of things, there is a serious disadvantage to having a spouse who knows so much about your job. I've gotten to a point where I don't talk a whole lot about how much work bothers me about my EPR, etc, because Ziggy gets this irritated look on his face like he'd love to tell me what he really thinks, but knows that I'd be angry and/or hurt by anything he has to say......

It's looking rather likely that I will get to meet the infamous Eunuch next week. He is coming to the area and we are planning to do lunch and finally meet face-to-face.

Alright, well, that's about all for now........

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors