Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stole it from Brookie.......

62 Odd Questions-------
[1] What is your middle name? Marie
[2] What color is your mailbox:Black
[3] Last time you kissed somone:Um, around 9AM, when I put the baby down for a nap
[4] Have you ever hit a deer?Yes
[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? Yes
[6] Who checks the mail in your house?Me, for the most part
[7] how many tv's are in your house?3, I think
[8] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?nope
[9] What do you do first in the morning? Um....go to the bathroom.
[10] What brand is your printer?Canon
[11] Do you enjoy fighting with people? Depends on if I am right or not, and if I think it's worth arguing over.
[12] Is your hair naturally straight or curly?straight
[13] Who was your kindergarten teacher? I don't remember
[14] Are you taller than your mother?oh yeah!!!
[15] Do you have a favorite word? Fucker (love ya, Chris!!!)
[16] Are you good?I've never had complaints......
[17] What do you do to get over a broken heart? Don't remember
[18] Do you have a deep dark secret? Um....hell, I don't remember.
[19] Drink of choice:non-alcoholic - dr pepper alcoholic - Sex on the Beach
[20] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?Blue and Black are colors, right???
[21] Does anything on your body hurt?My lower back
[22] Do you often cry during movies?sometimes
[23] Do you hate your life?absolutely not
[24] Number of pets: 3 cats.
[25] Are there any animals that scares you?Snakes
[26] Do you get mad easily?sometimes yes, sometimes no.
[27] Can't wait for? Baby weight to go away, Toby Keith concert, winter....
[28] What is your biggest pet peeve? Ridiculous people
[29] Favorite song: I dunno, I have a few
[31] Weather outside:warm & humid
[32] Most attractive quality about you: I dunno, ask Ziggy
[33] You're in the mood for? Cold Stone ice cream....
[34] Do any of your friends have kids?Most of them do
[35] If you could have a threesome with any 2 celebrities, who?I wouldn't.
[36] Do you have any friends?very few who are actually friends
[37] Do you have any mean friends?no, but I do have some mean ass aquaintances
[38] What is the ugliest color in your opinion?Chevy's burnt orange. Looks like it came out of a baby diaper
[39] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand?Yes
[40] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff? No, I have other methods
[41] Have you ever been fired from a job?yes
[42] What year was your house built?1969
[43] When was the last time you slept in someone elses bed? Last week, I was in the hospital
[44] What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing?I don't have on jeans, I am have on jammies
[45] How tall are you?5' 3"
[46] What is the closest green object? extension cord, I think
[47] What is on your feet?nothing
[48] Do you always wear underwear?no
[49] Do you want to have kids? I have 3
[50] Who is the last person who you would expect to be gay?who knows?? to each their own
[51] Do you know how to draw? I can draw a mean stick man
[52] Whats your mother's middle name?Lynn
[53] Stupidest movie you ever saw:not sure, there's soooo many
[54] Do you collect comic books?no
[55] Do you look like your dad? Supposedly, yes
[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD?Oh yes....
[57] Are you wearing make up?no
[58] Do you have a tattoo?yes
[59] You win the lottery and you:Get out of the Air Force, finish school, and invest money...and pay off all the bills
[60] How many pairs of underwear do you have?I've never counted, but now I'm curious
[61] Are you hungry at the moment? Mildly, yes
[62] Favorite movie of all time: It's a Wonderful Life.

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

YOU JUST HAD A BABY, YOU SHOULD BE HUNGRY!! :-) Cheers!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors