Friday, July 29, 2005

Damn blogger

I updated a couple days ago, and it never made it to the update. Pudge was a block away from the house when Ziggy and the kids went looking for her. She was happy to see them, and was very thirsty.

It is hot..........as in the high 90's AT NIGHT, and to make life even MORE interesting..........THERE'S NO GATORADE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF IRAQ!!!!! Um, 2 words come immediately to mind.....that SUCKS!

Here's a news flash.....would you believe that Cadillac, Kermit and the rest of the guys I work with at Langley made me a care package and are going to mail it over here???? I shudder to think what they came up with to send me....this ought to be a good laugh.

Here's a juicy little tidbit.....guess who's coming over here........Other will be in country, here at the same base I'm at, the beginning of September.


Shout out time - - C.Adam-- Thanks for the support man! I hit chair-force the other day, and I don't think anyone noticed I hadn't been there in a while. But hey, I miss the place, so I'll be back.

Machine - Man, gotta say that just from what I've read on your blog, I'd hang out with you in person. You seem like a guy I could have a drink with and not worry about getting hit on.....

Brookie - Hey woman, long time no chat, and the bold type won't turn off......drop me an email!

Well guys, I am halfway through this place, and I am hoping the second half goes as quick as the first. Stay safe, and I'll update again soon, and hope it takes!!!

1 comment:

Machine said...

Well I'll tell yah what Eskimo, I'll be in Germany at the end of the month and if you pass through Ramstein on your way back to the States, lemme know! Not only will we have that drink but chances are YOU'LL be hitting on ME!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors