Friday, July 22, 2005

Hi guys

Ok, let me explain something about the heat over here....Just because it gets hotter outside, DOES NOT mean that your A/C will work any better if you keep turning it down.....this knocks out all the power, and then NO ONE has A/C and we all get really pissy without our A/C, cause then we can't sleep........Sabe?

Gotta love eBay, baby.......bought myself a 3.5 carat manmade diamond(not a CZ, this is a lab created diamond) cause I wanted to see what they looked like in person. Well, it hasn't made it over here yet, but Ziggy says that it's huge and looks just like the real thing!!!

So I am car shopping. Emphasis on SHOPPING. See, I have this whole theory about shopping and buying. Shopping is when you look at something you might want. You check out the color selection, size, price, etc. Buying is is when you take it home with you! So I have been SHOPPING for a new car. Well, not brand-new, per say, but newer than what I have. And I am soooo spoiled on owning a BMW, that that's about all I have been looking at. That or something along the same lines.....

Psychology is almost over!!!! Finals are next week, and I can't wait to be done with this class! I just want to pass so I don't have to pay back the financial aide. Fortunately, the final is only over 3 chapters, so I have a prayer of passing!!!

Speaking of school, I am taking next semster off as there are no classes I can take online from way over here. So, a break will be nice....

My girl CrazyGirl, is going to hook my up with some haircolor, as I am not paying $38 to have it done over here. THanks girl!!! I really appreciate it!!

Alright, well, I am going to go for now, take care guys!!!

2 comments:

Machine said...

I can understand about the AC not working - Southern California has been having a heat wave, causing rolling black-outs and brown-outs....although I'm quite certain the heat here is nowhere near as bad as where you're at. Stay cool.

Crazy Girl City said...

Yes I should have it off in the mail sometime this week!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors