Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Return of the Pudge

Well, Ziggy and the kids went looking through the neighborhood for Pudge after they got home, and apparently they found her. She was about a block or so away from the house, and was VERY happy to see them, and was rather thirsty as well.......so she's home safe now. Okay, and for those wondering why you'd name a Malamute 'Pudge', I will dish as to why....when I got her she was 6 weeks old, and just as round as a basketball....fat little puppy, so she got dubbed Pudge. And the fat didn't last long, she's all muscle and very little fat now.


Well, another shift down, and I am now officially halfway through my deployment, and all I can say is that I hope the second half goes as relatively quick as the first half. Some guys I know from Elmendorf will be heading over here in September, and it will be nice to see some old buddies.

We got attacked last night, and apparently it hit somewhere in the housing area I live in, just hope no one got hurt.....possessions can be replaced, people are a little more difficult.

Have a good one, guys, stay safe....

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors