Thursday, July 14, 2005

New beds and Anthrax, and whatever else I write about

Hi guys....

My dorm is getting new beds......and I have to stay up all day in order to help out. So I will get very little sleep today...we already got our new mattresses, which is all I really wanted as my old one was getting painful.

Anthrax.......well, I guess we are now under an 'emergency' allocation of the anthrax vaccine, and we all have to attend the mandatory briefing to educate us about it. And then we get to choose if we want it or not, and if we refuse, there's no disciplinary action.......

Well, I am about halfways(at the end of July) through this deployment, and it has gone quicker than I had anticipated. I hope the second half does the same. Oh, by the way, I have lost 9 pounds since I have been over here....I am totally loving that!!!!

Ok, well, I think I am going to head out for a little shut eye.....

2 comments:

Save Dakota Fanning! said...

Wow? You get to choose?

Save Dakota Fanning! said...

Ooops. It's CrazyGirl. I am still signed on on as Dakota.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors