Friday, February 10, 2006

Something I am trying to sort out

I get vibes.....those kind of paranormal types....nothing major(obviously, cause I haven't won the MegaMillions on the lotto yet, huh?!), atleast not to other people.No, I don't predict the future, talk to the dead, anything like that. Ok, cut to a little bit different topic, then I'll come back to this.

Other....Maybe I am abnormal in some way, but my connection with Other had left a bit of residual feeling after the romantic bit was over with.

Ok, back to the vibes. Or the Force, as I call it. Just my name for it. Anywho, I can't feel Other in the Force anymore. Why? Good question, I am glad you asked. And when you figure that out, let me know. I have a couple theories on this, actually. I have consulted with Other himself, and mulled it over, and came out with no answers. Here they are, in random order.

Theory 1: Being pregnant has disabled my ability to feel the Force. Hell, pregnancy sucks on your immune system and everything else, so why not that, too?

Theory 2: Absolutely all feelings remotely romantic have completely dissolved, and therefore, no more connection to Other.

Ok, so there's only 2. Oh well. I have my opinion, as to which it is.....but I haven't decided permanently yet.......

More to come, as always.

2 comments:

Machine said...

I think the word you're looking for is "hormones".


Although you can't hear a vitamin......

Eunuch said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no comment.

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors