Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bad dream

Ziggy read the email containing this dream I had last night, and I promptly got a phone call after he read it.....

I had a dream that I'd had twins.....one boy and one girl. That wasn't so bad. Yes, I said that twins wasn't so bad. Ziggy wasn't here for the birth, I don't know where he was. Anyways....the babies were born early, by like a month or 2. Well, the babies were in the NICU, and I was released from the hospital. Apparently the boy was rather sick, prone to seizures and all this other stuff. I was being told how to hold him, not to stroke him because it could cause a seizure since his body heat was all out of whack. So I'm taking all these trips back and forth to the hospital and all this is going on, and I'm crying and upset. And all I can tell Ziggy is what the doctors and nurses are telling me, and it's all over the phone. Anyways, I'm all upset and all this, and in the end, do I get to see the babies? No.....

Yea, that sucked.....Ziggy called and asked me what I'd eaten for dinner before I went to sleep.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors