Monday, November 14, 2005

Return of the dogs and an update on Gramps

BTW, I haven't heard from Other in a few days, and I am starting to wonder why. So if he's reading this, EMAIL ME, BONEHEAD!!!!!! Alright, on to blog business.

So Ziggy troops down to the animal control to see if the dogs are there. Thankfully, yes, they were. Come to find out, someone drove up to the gate of the animal control, and throws my dogs out of the car and drives away. This was on Saturday. This information promptly pisses off Ziggy. I, on the other hand, am just glad that someone turned in my dogs, and now they are at home with us.

Gramps is still in the hospital, and they believe that he has kidney cancer. This is bad. He has a tumor on one kidney that is believed to be malignant, and they want to remove it after Thanksgiving. They are also doing some bloodwork, and checking things to see if Gramps has Leukemia. Remember what I said about my 'sixth sense' going off about Gramps, an it not being good? Yea, well, I guess I was right. Poor Gramps. And poor Ziggy. I could see him trying to hide the concern and fear when I told him about Gramps today. The man will never realize that I know him so well, and notice these things, I guess. Men, I tell ya, could be hit by a Mack truck, and miss the fact it was coming.....

1 comment:

Crazy Girl City said...

Why have there been no updates from you missy?

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors