Friday, June 17, 2005

I just can't get any sleep

Life in a war zone sucks. I haven't been able to get a good days' sleep in a few days. Even the energy supplements that I bought are starting not to work. One day it's a fire alarm that wakes me up, and then I can't go back to sleep. Then, yesterday, mortars landed behind my dorm, and of course I heard that and was awake for a while and couldn't go back to sleep. Damn the insurgents............they're cutting into my sleep!!!!

MiniZiggy said Mama finally......IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Also, my mother reports that he is also getting brave with the walking bit and has started to let go of the couch and try to take a step or two.....it's so neat, but sucks that I am so far away and missing it.

Called Ziggy the other night and he was out with his class for dinner, and was trying to talk to them, me and drive all at the same time. And we all know that men are not the best multitaskers, and Ziggy is no exception. So when his phone lost the signal, I didn't bother calling back. It kinda bugs me that he was sort of blowing me off to try to talk to people in the car. Yea, I'm a bit peeved about that. To the point I really don't feel like calling him today.

Baby fever is getting a bit worse. One of my coworkers and I were talking about our kids tonight, and he mentioned that he wanted another child, and would like a girl, since he has 2 boys already. Well, that just added fuel to my little fire of wanting another baby......or atleast to be home and be able to play with my babies!!!

Ok, that's about all I have for now. I am tired, hungry, and I need a shower.
Have a good one guys....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally understand how you feel about ziggy & his class & kinda blowing you off while you were on the phone, etc, etc.
when I was deployed my boy was in als & i alwasy seemed to call home during those same times. it was horrible cause he'd be trying to bowl with them or drink or whatever and here I am calling & wanting to be serious & "Talk" after a couple times I just let it be though cause it would cause unnecessary arguments between us. if I called & he was busy with something, I'd just call back at another time. he finally got the point though and would be like "no talk to me now. and go outside or make his friends leave."
it's not so bad though. don't be down. :)

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors