Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Looking to the Sky

As of Friday, there will be tv service in our house!! YAY!!!!!!! I will be so grateful not to watch the same Disney DVD over and over anymore. I ordered our box and service from Sky yesterday, and I get to see most of all my favorties, Histroy channel, the kids get Nickelodeon, Ziggy gets his sports. The only thing I don't think we get is Food network, and I'll miss the Iron Chef America show.

Trying to get regular classwork caught up so I can concentrate on finals in a week or so. I'd really like to do better on these finals than I did last semester. I have 54 credits left, and my oldest brother thinks I should go for my Master's. After I finish my Bachelor's, I'm going to need a break. I don't know if I want my Master's or not.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors