Friday, April 04, 2008

Home sweet internet

Well, the internet has arrived at my house, finally!!! Now I can do homework from the comfort of my own home, YAY!!!!!

This weekend I am going to Wales on a horseback riding trip, ladies only, with the ladies from the base. Should be a good time, I will take lots of pics. It will also be nice to have adult conversation, though I am sure that most of it will revolve around children....

School, all 4 classes, is going fairly well so far. I am trying to do much better this semester than I did last semester.

Ziggy killed the home PC. I have no idea how, but he did it. So we are trying to find everything and bring it back as much as possible.

Still trying to unpack boxes. We are making headway, though. More will be made next week, I am sure.

Well, I'd better get going and finish getting ready for Ziggy to come get me for my trip. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors