Sunday, February 10, 2008

Movers and packers

So, after much wrangling, the movers showed up Friday. Did an admirable job of packing up everything in sight. To include my textbooks that I need for classes that are currently happening. Yea, I wasn't thrilled with that. Ziggy managed to rescue most of them, but was unable to locate two of them that I currently need. But, I reordered them(ugh) and they should meet me when I make it to the UK. Hopefully.

The movers come back on Monday, to finish up the loose ends of the things that they didn't take. After that, it's just the clean up of the house, and the waiting game until the flight on Wednesday afternoon.

So, will I miss anything out of Virginia? Hmmm........my friends I have made here, Chan, Eunuch. I'll miss the ability to drive 300 miles and see my grandmother whenever I want. My house, cause well, I love my house. Many thanks to Eunuch for being our writing hand when it comes to the closing! I will miss the crazy folks that I hashed with here. Yes, I will find another group, but the Fort Eustis kennel is my home hash. But as for anything else here? No, not really. I won't miss the idiot drivers, the insane traffic, nor the insane taxes. Breathe and you get taxed in Virginia. It's outrageous. Anyways...

On to the next big thing........On-On

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors