Monday, February 11, 2008

Medical Mystery

You know, the sheer ineptitude of the medical records folks at my clinic confounds me. I went in last week, Monday-Tuesday-ish to request my records. I go back today to get them, and miraculously they have no record of my having ever been a patient there. WTF?!?!?!? Last week they were there, this week I'm non-exsistent. Fucking retards.

So Ziggy rented a Ford Edge for our trek to the airport with more baggage than a celebrity. And it's a good thing that his truck isn't here, because he wants one of those Edge's now. Good grief! I hope that he doesn't decide to get another vehicle any time soon. I'd like to pay off some of the things we already have!!!

Apparently the cats have made themselves quite at home at my Gamaw's house. Fat chance she'll let me have them back now. That woman is the Cat Whisperer, I swear.

Now for a child antecdote. I'm at the local Greasy Spoon(Waffle House, and for those who've ever experienced Waffle House food while sober, you know why it's called the Greasy Spoon) and MiniZiggy proclaims that he has to go potty (Good on LilMan for telling Mommy). So I herd him and MiniMachine to the bathroom. Now, getting a 3 year old to pee on command is work enough. Keeping his 18 month old sister out of the way is just more than I can handle at one time. So MiniZiggy is peeing on/in the potty(hey, he went, I'm glad of that alone), and I'm holding him up, as it was a tall potty. MiniMachine is hovering at my side, like always(these kids are WAY too interested in each other's waste production). Suddenly a little hand slips into the stream, and I start screaming at MiniMachine to stop what she's doing. Well, I yelled a little too loud, freaking her out. At which point, she puts the wet hand into her mouth. Yea.......see, I TOLD you these two are WAY too interested in each other's waste production! MiniZiggy has to be present for every diaper change, and requires knowledge of the status of his sister's bowel movements. Like color, severity, etc. WEIRD..........

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors