Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Under Contract

So the house is under contract. Today is the home inspection. Fabulous.

My sister and Gamaw are coming to see us Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing them.

My best friend is guilt-tripping me about coming to his wedding. I really am going to do my best to go. His fiancee says that I have to be there to stay with him the night before the wedding and give her a break. I love that she is so comfortable with my friendship with Chris that she doesn't mean ANY of that sexually.......that and she likes to see me gag at the idea of sleeping with Chris. I mean he's cute and all, but ICK, that's like incest.......

School starts today. I am awful at writing papers, I swear......must do better......

Our household goods are being packed and taken away 4, 5, and 6 February. Yikes, I have soooo much to go through before I am ready for that!!!!

Today began my time as a stay home mom. Wasn't too bad, except MiniMachine having a total meltdown(she's turning into a little diva, God help me) to go outside and play with her brothers. She was at the closet where we keep coats and shoes, yelling 'hooo!' at me(she wanted her shoes), tears rolling down her cheecks, eyes red which makes the blue stick out even more, the whole 9 yards. I mean she pitched a hissy fit, too........

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors