Saturday, January 12, 2008

Still in WA

We leave for my father in laws house tomorrow. Not something I am looking forward to. My FIL and his gf are very much neat freaks when it comes to the Seigerman family. Not so for the gf's family. She's also rather pushy, trying to make nice with my FIL's kids. I'm dreading this trip.

I got a new tattoo. "Sassy" for my sister, above the inside left ankle.

School starts in a couple weeks, and I must say that I am looking forward to it. My review of my prior education is done, and it has been determined that I lack 58 credits before I am done with my Bachelor's. YAY!!!!! Ziggy is actually contemplating school, which would be useful to him.

Wrote a new story, will transmit for publishing today, hopefully.

Going to the hash with the Inland Empire H3. Should be a good time.

Had an offer on our house, and they couldn't buy it without the closing costs. So we made them choose between closing costs and carpet. And every counter offer they came back with was pushing for carpet. Really grated my nerves. they walked away eventually, and I am kind of glad, actually. the housing market is supposed to be turning up here in a couple months, so who knows what is coming down the line.

On-On.........

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors