Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hallelujah!

My first semester at University of Maryland University College is over, thank the gods!!! My government final was pretty good, I thought. World History up to 1500 made ever cell in my body ache with spent knowledge. I couldn't even form totally coherent sentences with Eunuch, just ask him, as he furnished me with dinner on my way home. Mythology made my hand hurt, as it was a written exam, and I did a hell of a lot of writing!

Next semester starts 23 January. So I now have more time to update my blog, play Mah Jong Solitaire, get ready to move.....

I am planning to go to Washington State with the kids after New Years. I am looking forward to the trip, I love hanging out with my inlaws. And Mason says I may stay as long as I like! Except I have to go to England with him.

I stop work 29 December. I will miss the girls I work with, they are a great bunch. It will be nice not to work for a bit, though I will be busy as hell. I am hoping to get a job working for the Air Force over there, so we'll see how long I stay out of employment.

My Jeep sold. Sniff......

The Casa de Seigerman goes on the market this weekend. Mason and I started painting today. My house looks soooo weird!!!

Alright, off to more painting!!

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors