Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So.....jealousy

As I write this, I fail to understand the circumstances bringing out such jealousy in Ziggy. He is currently having a conniption fit. See, a week or so ago, a friend of ours sent me a pic on my cell phone. It didn't come through on my phone, so I looked it up on the net, like the good little web geek I am. Apparently Ziggy found the pic, and no, it wasn't of this guy's face. I tell the guy not to send me pics like that, he agrees, and I figure the situation is handled. What I don't know at the time, is that Ziggy has found the pic on the PC, and is angry about it. He never mentions anything to me about it, either. Well, here we are, a week or so later, and the guy asks me why Ziggy is threatening him over that pic. From what I understand, Ziggy threatened to tell the guy's wife or something. I try to tell Ziggy that he's overreacting, I had handled it and now he's churning it all up again, and so far, it's not seeming to change anything. So yea, I am lost.......Ziggy has never been like this, and I'm lost as to what to do about it. I did what I thought was best and now Ziggy is going wild over it, without having asked me anything. This dredges up memories I'd rather not remember.....

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors