Sunday, September 09, 2007

Taking a break

Not from blogging. But the MySpace crowd. I'm just not as into it as others, and I figure that if folks want to keep up with me, there's email, phone and this blog.

The Lunatic Luau, a 13 band rock concert event, is this coming Saturday, and I am so stoked! Ziggy can't make it, so a friend of ours, Dave(guy I did the Mud Run with) is stepping in to be my 'date'. Hinder, Papa Roach, Operator, Tesla, and a bunch more bands will be there. It's going to be a good time.

I really filled my semester up this go around. But I think I can handle it. I haven't been doing as much business, so my time will be filled with school work, and house work.

We are supposed to hear this week, whether we are definitely going to Germany or not. I just wish they would tell us already, this limbo bit is annoying. More to come, of course.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors