Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Progress

So the realtor was here to talk about selling Casa de Seigerman. THinking of selling it for 220K. We have to paint walls and do a few things here and there, and it may go on the market at the end of July/early August. I don't mind telling you guys that this terrifies me. I love my house. It's home.....or has been for the past 3 years. MiniMachine was brought home to this house. MiniZiggy learned all his firsts in this house. This is where I start having problems dealing with change. I start digging my heels in and resisting everything going on related to a move. Ugh.

MiniMachine(Riley) is trying to pull herself up to a stand now. Totally skipping crawling. Which is fine. She's so pretty, too.........

Ugh. I have so much I need to do.

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

My cute little girl is nearly walking!!!!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors