Monday, July 16, 2007

Other

Ok, I admit.......I keep up with him in my own non-interfereing way. As in I read his blog on MySpace. He's been having problems sleeping. As in he doesn't sleep. He's been prescribed meds to help him sleep, to no avail. He's been prescribed anti-depressants (God knows why), and no help.

Now they want to send him to a heart doctor. This tells me 2 things. One, that the doc has no clue what to do with him, and keeps pawning him off on others. And two, the caffeine that he seriously cut back on a few years ago, WASN'T the reason he was so wired for sound all the time.

I'm worried now. Not freaky-Oh-My-God-What's-Wrong kind of worried, but the you're-perfectly-healthy-so-why-would-this-be-happening type of worried. Not freaking out. Yet.

I worry about him. I care, therefore I worry. I wanna write him, and I can't. Well, I can, but he won't answer. Or acknowledge the message. Yea. I'm not all about that. So I'll worry in silence....except for the blog.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors