Sunday, February 25, 2007

Last full week

This is the last full week of duty for me in the Active Duty Air Force. It's kinda freaky. Snuck up on me sooner than I had anticipated.

I am trying not to get discouraged that I'm not having much success with my job hunt. It is early yet, and that thought is keeping me from going totally insane. I am thinking of finding a night stock job, and going to school full time during the day.......still have some thing sI am looking into though...

I went to the Quilt Show in Hampton this weekend, and it made me itch to get back into quilting and sewing. Terminal leave will help with that, I am sure. Since I got my sewing machine fixed, I will be able to dive headlong into getting Ziggy's quilt done. After that, I am determined to do something productive knitting-wise. Learn how to do socks or hats or something.......

11 days until I start my terminal leave. I can hardly wait!!!!! I am also getting antsy to be done with school. I've been going for so long, and I have nothing to show for it. I need a degree. Soon, too, cause I am over being in college.

I got my tattoo for MiniMachine. It's beauiful. I will have to get Ziggy to take a picture of it so I can post it on here........

Ok, that's about all I have today...

1 comment:

Machine said...

Heh. So now you're out that means you can blog all yah want!

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors