Sunday, December 31, 2006

What a week

Well, I returned from NC early on the day after Christmas. 24 hours later, I am laying in Naval Medical Center Portsmouth with appendicitis. Yea.......I had my appendix taken out Wednesday. And have had some doozies for dreams ever since......they gave me some painkillers that are given to cancer patients, and Oh. My. God..................talk about some strong stuff!!!! I was in and out of consciousness for the next 28 hours.

It has hit me that I have, as of New Year's Day, 120 days or 4 months left in the Air Force. And I am terrified........

Ziggy and I are enjoying our time off, and getting plenty of things knocked off the Honey Do List.....gotta love progress.

Have a good week!!! I'm sure I'll check back in and drop updates....

1 comment:

Eunuch said...

Get better...

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors