Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas shopping and weddings

I LOATHE shopping for Christmas gifts. And it's getting harder and harder every year. Scout is harder to buy for the older he gets. This year he has stated that he wants rollerblades. Good, that beats trying to decypher what kids want at the age of 10. Ziggy is even harder to buy for. And don't bother asking him what he wants, as he won't have an answer of substance........I love the man, but THROW ME A FREAKING BONE!!!!!!

So tomorrow Kat and I are going wedding shopping. This ought to be a fun experience. I weigh 160 lbs, and bridesmaids dresses do NOTHING to make you appear thinner.......so I'm starting a diet. I'm going to cut my Dr. Pepper intake down to 1 a day. I'm going to cut back on the snacks. And I will exercise more........just because I have 3 kids, doesn't mean I have to look it, right?

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors