Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Movin along

Holy batshit, man!!! I get beta and find out how many comments have been posted that I never knew about! Well, that explains alot.....Yes, yes, I know I'm technology challenged!!!

Might I mention, 146 days left on my enlistment!!!!!

The dog and pony show is over, thank God.......now I just have to catch up on a couple projects and all will be well. My boss nicknamed me his Young Jedi. So I call him Obi-Wan.....

Looking for work is kinda hard when you've been military for 6 years, your military job was NOWHERE near what you did in the civilian world, and you graduated college 2 years before that...........the resume is a bit on the DATED side.......

I had a chat with someone who wants to crusade and save my career. Nice thought, hoss, but that idea has already packed it's shit and PCS'd outta here!! Really, I appreciate it, but the phrase too little too late comes to mind.....

Speaking of that, the Capitan that's the commander of my old flight comes by to see me yesterday, and we get to chatting about my 'situation'. I apprise him of what's been going on, and where the flight botched things.....I get this blank deer in the headlights look back from him........classic, let me tell ya........sorry Eunuch, I hope you know that everything you touch, does NOT turn to gold!!!!

I'll post more often, I promise......now that I know I still have readers!!

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors