Friday, November 17, 2006

Something I had to get off my chest

So I'm talking to Beefcake today, and Other comes up in the conversation. And Beefcake tells me just how Other felt about me back in the day. I mean Other let it show to Beefcake, but not to me. This floors me, even years later, right? So I ask Other about it, and a brief argument ensues. He never showed me how he felt about me then, and that was part of why I chose Ziggy over him. Does Other still love me, or does he still talk to me for the idea that maybe one day he'll get me in bed with him despite my marriage to Ziggy? It's a theory that was bounced around by Beefcake and I today. I think Other is over me completely. I never wanted the fundamental emotions to change. Looking at it now, I see that I wanted Other to always love me as Ziggy does......

Anyhow, I needed to get that off my chest.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors