Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Small recap and update

Ok, as for trick-or-treating with the kids, what a no-go. Apparently Scout thinks Mama should hold his hand through all things, because he pitched a total pout fit when he didn't do and tric-or-treating. Why didn't he go? Well, when the kid has no interest in the whole thing when his mom takes him costume shopping, then I'm not spending money on something he hasn't given any indication he wants to do. He had a whole month worth of hints being dropped, etc, and he didn't say a thing. His loss, the way I see it. MiniZiggy decided it was bedtime at 630 last night, so that killed him going trick-or-treating. And MiniMachine? She was soo cute in her little Halloween outfit. It wasn't a costume, but a little outfit with an orange shirt with a black cat on it, and a cobweb, that said BOO across the front, and some black velvety pants with candy corns embroidered on the leg. I'll have to post pictures.

Alright, my favorite reality show was on Monday night, and I recorded it. Now I am in a lurch as to what's going to happen( good hook for next season). My favorite reality show is Gene Simmons Family Jewels. You know, the lead singer from KISS, with the tongue hanging out. Yea, I am hooked on his family show. His daughter is rather pretty, I think(can't help that since her mom is a former Playboy Playmate) and Nick seems like a really decent kid, too. It's good to see normal kids that have come from such celebrity parents. Shannon, their mom, now THERE is someone I'd love to look as good as when I am that age!!! What cracks me up about Gene himself is the fact he is pretty much phobic on the subject of marriage, but comes from a VERY traditional background, as his mother is Jewish. Interesting. But now I want to know WHAT COMES NEXT?!?!?!?! The last couple scenes of the season finale just aggravated me, cause I wanna know! You have Gene waiting in a Pre-Op area for Shannon to arrive so they can have simultaneous face lifts. Shannon comes in, and explains to Gene that she can't have the surgery, as there is a possibility that she's pregnant(she's been on a baby kick for the entire episode).......which Gene remarks that's he's scared of, as he's being taken in for his surgery. The last bit on the couch shows Shannon and Gene, but Gene is in his full KISS makeup and outfit, SO I CAN'T SEE WHAT THE SURGERY DID!! AAGGGGGGGGGGGG..........I will brood over this until next season starts....

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors