Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A proper update, with pics


Ok.....now that I don't have Scout, MiniZiggy and Ziggy tugging at me, I can actually properly update my blog, complete with pictures!!


To the right is my dear husband, Ziggy. For those who pay attention, see, I told you there's night and day difference between Ziggy and Other. Anyways....so this is Ziggy, ain't he a cutie?? I don't think I have ever told the story of how I met Ziggy, ended up dating him(involves the word 'smitten' - yes, I think I'll have to tell this story) and how I married him. This is actually a decent picture of him, it was taken last week. He's so funny, too. It's part of why I call him SSgt Sillyman.

Ok, this is MiniZiggy and myself. Yes, for once there's a decent picture of me, so now you know what I look like. Not bad for 28, I think.


Ziggy and MiniZiggy. And then you'll see why MiniZiggy is called by that name.

See what I mean?

Alright, now that the pictures are done, I can type at leisure. I have been playing up the role of stay home Mommy. And I am really enjoying it. Ziggy laments that he doesn't make enough money that I could stay home all the time, but I don't really think that it's an entirely bad thing. I am one of those people who can't be idle. It kills me to have nothing to do. So eBay was invented, right? Well, that's my theory, but hey.....I've been wrong before. Anyways, I have been Mommy, taking Scout to school, running errands, loafing around the house, all that fun stuff.

I got an email from Scout's godfather the other day, another friend that I have known since I was about 14. See, to keep friends for that long is NOT something that happens alot to me, so I hang on to the few I have like that. Ok, I need a name for him.......JayJay. It's what I call him anyways. Anyways, JayJay and his wife are having issues, I guess. He emails me to vent. Which is fine, I have done the same with him for years. It's always like talking to JayJay face to face, which is something I have always loved about him. That and he's a musician at the core. He tries to fight the fact he writes and plays music, because he tends to destroy what he creates with his own criticism, but he is a musician, and I have always loved his music.

Alright, I think that's enough for now. I'll post new pics of my new car a bit later, I have to get Scout up and out of the house for school.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors