Monday, June 18, 2007

Visiting parents

Yea.........

My parents were in town for Scout's graduation. For once I didn't get lectured on church. That was rather refreshing. But every other hour, it seemed, I got the drill of 'Why doesn't he want to come see me in Georgia?' from my mother. Yea.........grating on the nerves, to say the least.

The visit wasn't too long, we will see them again in August.

Drove through South Carolina and stopped to see my aunt, who's in the hospital in Colombia. Despite a massive stroke, she was talking like her normal self. She may get to go back to her hometown on Friday.

Have to write something about work, and about Eunuch, since it's been rattling around in my head.....

All for now.....

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors