Saturday, May 12, 2007

Frustration

You know how you get mildly dizzy when drunk and/or hung over? Take out the headache, and that's been me for a week. Yea, yea I'll go the doc next week.

You know, I am a damn good lay. I may not be model perfect, I do have tattoos, stretch marks and C-section scars, but dammit I am real. And I like sex. No, I LOVE sex. Save the romantic crap for the virgins, I want it hard, fast, rough, all that. I love oral sex with a passion. And from what I hear, I'm damn good at it. So why is it I can't seem to get laid by the man I want? Yea, for the clueless, that's Ziggy, my husband. I could be getting laid by anyone I pick at this point, and yet, I can't get laid by my husband to save my life. And heaven forbid I maturbate.

Yes, I am sexually frustrated.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors