Monday, March 12, 2007

First complete week off

Ok, it's only Monday, what can I say? I've been rather productive, for someone who got up at 9:30 this morning. Laundry put away, vacuuming done, dishes put away....go me. Very productive. I even went over to my college and got my parking permit and books for the last two classes I am taking this semester. Just 8 weeks, so it shouldn't be overly stressful.

Speaking of school, I am having to pull people's teeth to find out about my GI Bill, and when I can expect it to be paid. That's going to give me more gray hair than I care to deal with. So getting that handled seems to be a lesson in bugging people.

I need to get a job, and am currently becoming a bit disheartened and discouraged that nothing has been fruitful as yet. I am trying not to let it get me too down. I have applied to a number of places, and am kind of surprised that I haven't heard anything back from any of them. I am probably going to re-do my resume in the hopes that it increases my options.

2 comments:

Eunuch said...

"I need to get a job"

You can come clean my house...and I'll pay you.

Machine said...

Pizza Boy Delivery is always good cash...

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors