Sunday, January 07, 2007

No rest for the weary..

I can't sleep. My mind is still running a few million miles a minute.......and I don't have a good reason for why.......

There is an old friend of mine that is trying to get back into my good graces. He and I had a serious falling out over a minor thing called he lied to me repeatedly for years......I'm not ready to forgive this guy, I don't care what his wife wants me to do or believe....

We bought a new PC, I don't know if I mentioned that. So begins the arduous task of transferring things to it from the old one. Fun fun fun. Ok, not really, but's it's nice to have an up-to-date machine finally.

Well, I'm going to go for now......I'll update some more this week, of course.

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors