Sunday, November 20, 2011

So here I am

I finally got the reset to this account. I have to figure out how to link this with my Google account so I can get to it easier.

So, lots going on. Moving in February, which I am looking forward to. 3 years was plenty here, 4 is too much, I think. We are supposed to move to Wyoming, if all the paperwork goes through. I just hope that doesn't take too long, I can't stand to be kept in suspense.

I stop working 16 December, the day of Ziggy's Christmas party. I can hardly contain my excitement. the environment I work in is tense most of the time, hostile in varying degrees. I am ready to be done there.

I started 2 graduate programs, yes I am a glutton for academic punishment.

So a few months ago, I was having wine with some girlfriends, and we were all telling stories about our husbands (4 women, 6 bottles of wine, do the math, lol). And I told a story I instantly regretted telling. I still regret it. It was about Ziggy, and I think he knows I told that story, as the event that it was about, hasn't happened since that day. I'm not a complete fool, and I know my husband that well, at least. I can't take it back, and I am exceptionally embarrassed to the point I can't begin to apologize to Ziggy. But I feel horrible about it.

So BullRder, I am still here, if you are still reading...

No comments:

AFeskimo and Ziggy

AFeskimo and Ziggy

Contributors